Barcode for Schwinn Hinge Folding Bike, Great for Urban Riding and Commuting, Features Step-Through Steel Frame, Single-Speed Drivetrain, Front and Rear Fenders, Rear Rack, Carrying Bag, and 20-Inch Wheels, Grey
Marketplaces and prices shown matched UPC number 038675227828 during our search.
whatshotBest New Price Sold by Amazon$202.95 Buy NowUpdated: 07/13/2019 00:40:34 GMT - Details
scanner Scannable Barcode for UPC 038675227828
- The Schwinn Hinge folding bike is designed to fit a wide range of riders with a suggested maximum rider weight of 220 pounds. Ditch headache-inducing traffic and bike to work with this convenient single-speed folding bike
- With a sturdy steel frame, 20-inch alloy wheels, and a convenient folding system, the Schwinn Hinge is easy to carry, easy to fold, and easy to store. Includes one folding pedal and one regular pedal for easier storage and folds down to 30"x32"x11"
- Commuting with the Schwinn Hinge folding bike is quick and easy with the 1-speed drivetrain that allows you to coast when you need a break
- The Schwinn Hinge folding bike comes with full-wrap fenders to keep you clean and dry while riding and the included rear carrying rack is perfect for your work bag
- This bike comes ready to be assembled, includes a thick nylon storage bag, and is perfect for urban commuters and city riders. Comes with Schwinn's Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Amazon||$202.95||07/13/2019 00:40:34 GMT - Details|
The Schwinn Hinge folding commuter bike is small and compact when stored, but unfolds into a convenient commuting bike. The Schwinn Hinge will be your convenient go-to ride that will fold up tight to be stored in a trunk, closet or basement. Then when you need some wheels, unfold the frame and the 20-inch wheels with smooth street tires and fenders become the perfect cross-town ride. It even has a rear carrier to carry your pack. The frame folds in half and the pedals and stem all fold in so the bike will fit in most trunks. A nylon carry and storage bag is included. Now you can enjoy the convenience of bike riding without the worries of carrying and storing your bike.