Brown Butcher Kraft Paper Roll, 18" x 2100" , Natural Brown Food Grade Kraft Paper for Texas Style Barbecue - FDA Approved, Unbleached, Uncoated, Unwaxed - Perfect for Cooking, Wrapping Gifts
Department: Arts, Crafts & Sewing > Crafting > Paper & Paper Crafts > Paper > Kraft Paper
Marketplaces and prices shown matched UPC number 663274299770 during our search.
Average: $12.99close Open on Amazon open_in_new
whatshotBest New Price Sold by Amazon$12.99 Buy NowUpdated: 02/13/2019 05:20:24 GMT -
- TOP OF THE NOTCH VIRGIN PULP: Made with 100 natural virgin pulp, unbleached, uncoated, unwaxed, our product has been approved by FDA. You can rest assure to utilize this butcher paper in your family or friends gathering barbeque party or briket competition. It's definitely a holiday must-have.
- GREAT STRENGTH AND DURABILITY: Wrapped around the meat while totally oil soaked, this 40lb thick food grade butcher kraft paper would not easily fall apart and still stays in shape to keep the meat juicy, succulent and tender.
- WHY CHOOSE BUTCHER PAPER OVER FOIL? : Unlike foil, butcher paper, able to let the right amount of steam out while keeping the heat, would help your briket get over "the stall" without making "the bark" too soaked.
- MULTI-PURPOSE/MULTI-OCCASIONS: Other than using it to wrap around brisket to smoke, it would also be a perfect choice for food serving, table runner, school projects, painting, wrapping. It can be so much more.
- 100 CUSTOMER SATISFACTION RATE: As we are dedicated to provide better products and services to our customers, we guarantee your money back if you aren't satisfied with out product. If you you have any problems concerning our product, whether it's FDA approval or problems you encounter while using our product, feel free to contact us.
Brown Butcher Kraft Paper Roll, 18" x 2100" (175 ft), Natural Brown Food Grade Kraft Paper for Texas Style Barbecue - FDA Approved, Unbleached, Uncoated, Unwaxed - Perfect for Cooking, Wrappi
Amazon Description $12.99
GuanZo butcher paper is a great product for family and friends get-together. WHY CHOOSE BUTCHER PAPER OVER FOIL?: Many brisket lovers have the consensus that using tin foil to wrap around your brisket can easily result in your brisket especially "the bark" part being too soaked. While butcher paper can still trapped enough heat to get the brisket over "the stall", it can also let the right amount of steam escape to make your perfect brisket "bark" on the outside juicy and tender on the inside. Product Dimensions: 18 in x 175 ft.
Price as of 02/13/2019 05:20:24 GMT
|Product Group||Art and Craft Supply|