Scannable Barcode for UPC 678482956438
|$6.49||01/25/2023 22:01:20 GMT - Details|
- This sedum is an 8 - 12 inch tall perennial growing in USDA zones 3 - 10 for roofs.
- The Sedum Roof Garden Mix is a great way to start a green roof. Green Roofs are becoming very popular as people become more aware and concerned about our environmental issues.
- Green Roofs can be started on flat rooftops and on roofs that have a slope of up to 45 degrees. They have many benefits including: alleviating flooding, noise reduction, thermal insulation, natural habitat for wildlife, improving the aesthetics of the building, low-growing and low-maintenance.
- This Roof Garden Mix has different varieties of Sedum to provide different textures, colors such as greens, yellows, reds and purples, and an evergreen display to provide beauty throughout the year.
- Grows best in full sun and will flower from early Spring to late Winter. Approximately 1000 seeds covers 20 square feet.