Barcode for Pre-Assembled Screen Replacement for iPhone 5s Black, LCD Display and Touch Screen Digitizer Replacement for A1453, A1533, A1457, A1530 w/Facing Proximity Sensor, Ear Speaker, Front Camera and Tools
Marketplaces and prices shown matched UPC number 682228697400 during our search.
whatshotBest New Price Sold by Amazon$20.99Updated: 07/13/2019 13:24:27 GMT - Details
scanner Scannable Barcode for UPC 682228697400
- EASY & CONVENIENT You may take less than 30 mins to do the whole job. Cause these replacements were pre-assembled. Those components like camera, earpiece, facing proximity sensor and metal back plate were already there. All you need is to transfer your original home button to the new replacement.
- SCREEN QUALITY AND WARRANTY The touch and color are as close as the original. And all the replacement must go through a series extremely strict tests before shipped. And WE PROVIDE 30 DAYS HASSLE-FREE RETURN POLICY and SIX MONTHS WARRANTY, your purchase is totally RISK-FREE.
- WHAT ELSE YOU CAN GET A free repair tool set, a screen protector and a video guide url.
- COMPATIBILITY ONLY for iPhone 5s , Model A1453, A1533, A1457, A1530. Compatible with AT & T, Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile, Cellular and other iPhone 5s carrier. NOT for iPhone 5ss. Make sure your model before purchasing.
- YOU SHOULD KNOW The fingerprint ID function will ONLY work with your original home button, so our replacement doesn't include Home button. To retain Touch ID you need to transfer your original home button to the new replacement
|$20.99||07/13/2019 13:24:27 GMT - Details|
Please note! 1. It never come with HOME BUTTION. 2. Only for iPhone 5s , What's in the package? 1. iPhone 5s screen replacement display assembly: - LCD display touch screen, - Digitizer assembly, - Back metal plate, - Front camera, - Ear piece speaker, - Proximity sensor, 2. Screen protector for iPhone 6, 3. Repair tools set: 1 x Philips screwdriver, 1 x Pentalobe screwdriver, 2 x Triangle Pry Pick, 1 x Suction Cup, 1 x Dust Wipes, 1 x Sim card pin, Tips: 1. Make sure your phone is powered off before installation. This step will protect your phone from incorrect installation short circuit damage. 2. Mark each screws when you unscrewed them. You might broke your screen if you put the screw in a wrong hole. 3. For the beginners, you'd better watch at least one repair guide. 4. Be careful with the flex cables, they are very sensitive and frangible. Further help please contact us via Contact Seller on Amazon.
|Binding||Wireless Phone Accessory|