L5551 Replacement Water Filter Cartridge by Magic Mountain Water Products
Department: Home & Kitchen > Kitchen & Dining > Water Coolers & Filters > Replacement Water Filters > Replacement Under-Sink Water Filters
Marketplaces and prices shown matched UPC number 709951588017 during our search.
Average: $69.99close Open on Amazon open_in_new
whatshotBest New Price Sold by Amazon$69.99 Buy NowUpdated: 02/13/2019 04:53:41 GMT -
- TYPE: 1/2 Sed 1/2 GAC 1/4 Turn Twist Style Single Replacement Cartridge. Ca Ware inline filter available on Amazon at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MQMM1PG
- QUALITY: This filter is made from the finest phosphate free materials possible, 5-micron sediment filter, T-40 Granular Activated Coconut Carbon, along with a host of proprietary manufacturing patents. All filters are not the same and the higher the quality the filtration media, the cleaner and safer the water.
- SYSTEM CONVENIENCE: Ultimate "User Friendly" Filter Automatically Shuts Off the Water When Changing the Cartridge whether you remember to shut it off or not .
- BEWARE OF SUBSTITUTES COMPATABLES OR KNOCK OFFS: L5551 1500 Gallon Capacity filter is a one of a kind in quality and purity. DO NOT CONFUSE WITH THE L5515 FILTER, or other lookalikes, the price will tell you authenticity.
- WHAT MAKE THIS FILTER BETTER; It has a built in 5-micron sediment filter to protect the GAC. GAC is the media that affects the taste, they very tinny pure elements of coconut carbon that absorb chlorine and chemicals that the local water municipality puts in the water to keep it safe. Without a sediment filter the little grains would become encapsulated in sediment in a very short time and would render them ineffective.
L5551 Replacement Water Filter Cartridge (Twist Off 1/4 Turn) by Magic Mountain Water Products
Amazon Description $69.99
This is the L5551 Replacement Cartridge for Magic Mountain Water Products Water Coolers/Dispensers, i.e. Aquverse, Bottleless Direct, iBottleless, Brio, Clover, Oasis. Also fits the BDX series Water Coolers. WHAT MAKES THIS FILTER BETTER; It has a built in 5-micron sediment filter to protect the GAC portion of the filter and post filter. GAC or granular activated carbon is the media that cleans and removes the bad taste and odor of tap water. The GAC grains in this filter are very small grains of the purest form of this element obtainable known as GAC coconut carbon. The grains are much smaller than the grains of sand. They are responsible for absorbing liquid chemicals like a sponge. Chemicals like chlorine and other liquid chemicals that the local water municipality puts in the water to keep it safe from their facility to you. Without a sediment filter the little grains would become encapsulated in sediment in a very short period, shorten its life and would leave the GAC unable to absorb the chemicals responsible for bad taste and odor and would render the GAC ineffective and useless. This is an important and expensive step in the making and production the finest water filters on earth. Placing a 5-micron sediment filter inside the filter cartridge. WHY?? (This coconut carbon runs $75/ lb vs other less expensive carbons that run $75/ ton). This is your drinking water, something you and your family, co-workers, customers, and others drink every day for everyone's health and enjoyment. Avoid inferior knock offs using look alike housings with similar model codes (an L-5515 is not the L-5551) they are not using the same high-quality media components; the difference is huge. This is not something you want to skimp and save a few dollars on by buying a knock off product. When it comes to the health & safety of yourself and others, buy the original L-5551. WHEN IT SAYS MAGIC MOUNTAIN WATER PRODUCTS ON THE OUTSIDE YOU CAN TRUST WHAT'S INSIDE.
Price as of 02/13/2019 04:53:41 GMT
|Label||Omni Pure and Magic Mountain Water Products|
|Studio||Omni Pure and Magic Mountain Water Products|
|Publisher||Omni Pure and Magic Mountain Water Products|
|Manufacturer||Omni Pure and Magic Mountain Water Products|