whatshotBest New Price Sold by Amazon$16.99 Buy NowUpdated: 07/13/2019 15:39:21 GMT - Details
scanner Scannable Barcode for UPC 753922531717
- Excellent cutting and weeding due to the balance of a specially formulated acrylic adhesive and a tighter formulated release liner.
- Durable for Indoor/Outdoor Flat Clean Dry Smooth Surface Application
- MULTI-PURPOSE USE - Home Decor, Scrapbooking, Lettering, Graphics, Handcrafts, Decals, Glass, Mirrors, Windows, Banners, Sign board, Vinyl Wrap
- DIY DECORATIVE CERAFT GIFTS WITH TECKWRAP HOLOGRAPHIC CHROME OPAL CRAFT VINYL
- Engineered for medium-term indoor and outdoor uses including signs, scrapbooking, lettering, marking, striping, decals, phone covers, laptop covers, labels, coffee cups, mugs, and home decor.
Product Name Variations
- Moyishi Adhesive Craft Precut Vinyl Sheets 12" x 12" 7 Sheets/Pack (7 Sheets)
|Amazon||$16.99||07/13/2019 15:39:21 GMT - Details|
Instructions 1.Follow the instructions in the video to make your circle monogram in the Silhouette Design Software. 2.Cut a piece of transfer tape that is a little bigger than your design, and then place it over one piece.Rub the tape with your finger so that it adheres to the vinyl. 3.Pull the transfer tape up and make sure that your design comes up with it. Line up the boxes that are on the transfer tape and the ones that are on your 4.second piece of the design and press the tape down onto the initials. Then pull it up, all while making sure the vinyl comes up with it! 5.Now, remove the boxes! Since it's permanent vinyl you don't want to accidentally stick them onto your mug. Trying to get them off after the fact would be a huge pain. 6.Then you'l line up your design on the mug and press down. Use your weeding tools and rub the design gently so that it sticks to the mug. Notes Cut out two small boxes with each of your layers. These boxes help you line up your design when you go to layer it on your mug. A good rule of thumb is to make sure your design is one inch below the top of the mug. I didn't have to measure because I just used the color as a guide. If you're mug isn't colored though, you'll want to measure! When you wash your mug hand wash it only. Putting it in the dishwasher will pull the vinyl up. And since this design is so intricate you won't want to have to re-do it!
|Product Group||Art and Craft Supply|
Best Price: $14.99