Barcode for Love To Dream Swaddle UP, Organic, Medium, 13-18.5 lbs, Dramatically Better Sleep, Allow Baby to Sleep in Their Preferred arms up Position for self-Soothing, snug fit Calms Startle Reflex
Marketplaces and prices shown matched UPC number 786417115093 during our search.
whatshotBest New Price Sold by Amazon$34.95Updated: 06/13/2019 18:24:47 GMT - Details
scanner Scannable Barcode for UPC 786417115093
- Regal Lager is the ONLY authorized seller of Love To Dream products on Amazon. To avoid receiving inferior and potentially unsafe counterfeit product, please purchase from our only authorized seller, Regal Lager.
- Swaddling has been around for ages as it helps to prevent the startle reflex. But forcing the baby's arms to their sides or over their chest prevents two natural behaviors that frustrate the baby and they fight to get their hands free.
- First - Over 90 of babies sleep with their ARMS UP around their head when placed on their back to sleep. This is simply a baby's natural and preferred way to sleep, just like in the womb!
- Second - All babies are born with the need to SELF-SOOTHE by touching their face and sucking on their hands as they did in the womb. This medically proven behavior is how a baby calms and falls asleep on their own. Traditional swaddling prevents this.
- The patented wings on the Swaddle UP allow the baby to both sleep with their arms in their preferred ARMS UP position and gives enough movement so they can SELF-SOOTHE, all while calming down the startle reflex.
- The snug fit from our 4-way stretch fabric of 93 Cotton and 7 Elastane creates a familiar and secure feeling just like in the womb to calm the Moro reflex. Does not contain flame retardants or any harmful chemicals.
- The dual zipper makes diaper changing a breeze and eliminates the need to remove the swaddle and having to completely re-swaddle the baby. The patented design eliminates any risk of loose fabric and the zipper replaces noisy Velcro or bothersome snaps.
- The unique wing design eliminates face scratching from baby's sharp finger nails. All seams are sewn on the outside and the zipper is protected so there is nothing rough against baby's skin.
- Medium size designed to fit babies from 13 lbs. up to 18.5 lbs. approximately 3-6 months. The Swaddle UP Organic is 1.0 TOG.
- Once baby shows signs of rolling over, it's time to transition to arms free sleep. The Stage 2 - Swaddle UP 50/50 Transition Bag will ease with this transition from being swaddled.
Product Name Variations
- Love To Dream Swaddle UP Organic 1.0 TOG, Cream, Medium, 13-18.5 lbs.
|$34.95||06/13/2019 18:24:47 GMT - Details|
|$45.12||06/13/2019 18:25:03 GMT|
When you place your baby to sleep on their back, their natural position is for their arms to go up. The Love to Dream Swaddle UP Organic features a patented design that allows you to swaddle your baby with their arms up in this more natural position. The medical reason behind baby's desire to have access to their hands is that when they wake up at night, they want to self-soothe, which is simply stroking their cheeks or sucking on their hands. If they are swaddled with their arms restricted, they cannot do this, which causes them to wake, get frustrated, and try to get out of traditional swaddles. The Swaddle UP Organic is a stretchy blend of GOTS Certified Organic Cotton and Elastane designed to be snug and cozy around their torso, contain baby's arms, and thereby calm the startle reflex, encouraging a long, restful night's sleep for Mom and baby. The Swaddle UP is safer than swaddling your baby with traditional blankets. With the Swaddle UP, there are no difficult wrapping techniques required and no risk of dangerous loose blankets in your baby's crib. The Swaddle UP's dual zippered design allows you to do diaper changes while keeping baby swaddled and has no pesky snaps, noisy Velcro or tricky wrapping, ensuring that your baby stays comfortably swaddled all night. In addition the Swaddle UP has plenty of room for baby to move their legs and hips, and recently received recognition from the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as being a 'Hip Healthy' product. The Love to Dream Original Swaddle UP is Stage 1 in Love to Dream's 3 Stage Sleep System. Since 2008, Love to Dream has been finding simple, yet genius solutions to everyday parenting and baby needs. The best news of all is that our products work! So everyone in the family will achieve a better night's sleep. Functionality, usefulness and innovation are key for Love to Dream.
|Brand||Love to Dream|
|Label||Love To Dream|
|Manufacturer||Love To Dream|
|Product Group||Baby Product|
|Publisher||Love To Dream|
|Studio||Love To Dream|