whatshotBest New Price Sold by Amazon$44.99Updated: 02/01/2020 05:04:46 GMT - Details
scanner Scannable Barcode for UPC 801824865543
- p to five players can participate in dynamic multiplayer modes in select attractions. Multiplayer modes require additional accessories, which are sold separately.
- The experiences change depending on whether players are using the GamePad, a Wii Remote controller, or just watching others play on the TV screen.
- Depending on the attraction, players can play solo, compete against other players, or even team up to play cooperatively.
- Experience Nintendo's greatest game worlds in one giant theme park! Nintendo Land is a fun and lively virtual theme park filled with attractions based on popular Nintendo game worlds.
Product Name Variations
- Nintendo Land - Nintendoland (Wii U) IMPORT - NEW AND SEALED - QUICK DISPATCH
|$44.99||02/01/2020 05:04:46 GMT - Details|
Nintendo Land - Wii U NEW "Nintendo's new Wii U console comes with a rather innovative tablet controller called the GamePad, allowing players to interact with games using a secondary touchscreen and tilt sensitivity. What better way to demonstrate the benefits of the GamePad than with Nintendoland, a launch title that brings a number of Nintendo's best-loved franchises together for multiplayer and single-player fun. Nintendoland itself is a thriving virtual theme park, full of Miis enjoying the scenery and attractions on offer. Twelve of these attractions, in the form of substantial mini-games, can be played co-operatively or competitively in a number of fun ways. Asymmetrical play is the order of the day here - where one person is in control of a completely different gameplay experience using the GamePad, compared to other players using Wii Remotes and the TV screen. Some of the attractions include Donkey Kong's Crash Course, which uses the GamePad's motion control features to tilt a fragile rolling cart through an obstacle course resembling the original Donkey Kong game. Luigi's Ghost Mansion is a multiplayer affair where one person uses the GamePad to play as a ghost and must hide from the other players, acting as ghost hunters. Animal Crossing: Sweet Day is a race for candy, with the GamePad user controlling two chasers that must catch the other players, and everyone gets to work together in Legend of Zelda: Battle Quest."
|Product Group||Video Games|