Barcode for Brightech - LED Magnifying Lamp with USB Charging Port - Lightview Pro 2-in-1 Lighted Glas Magnifier with Stand, Clamp - Dimmable, Bright Light for Reading, Crafts - 1.75x - Black
Marketplaces and prices shown matched UPC number 850004456415 during our search.
whatshotBest New Price Sold by Amazon$23.99Updated: 08/15/2019 06:32:10 GMT - Details
scanner Scannable Barcode for UPC 850004456415
- GENUINE GLASS MAGNIFIER FOR TASKS INCLUDING READING & CRAFTS: This lamp comes equipped with a genuine 3 diopter glass magnifying lens. Paired with the bright light of the LED's, it will magnify objects 1.75x or 175 bigger than their original size. Lenses with a higher diopter should be positioned closer to the object being magnified; the closer you work, the larger the details appear. It will work great for activities like metal working, hand embroidery, reading and much more!
- USE A HANDS FREE MAGNIFYING GLASS LAMP FOR CLOSE WORK . POSITION WITH THE GOOSENECK & AVOID HEADSET GLASSES. BEST FOR COMFORT! The Brightech LightView Pro Flex 2 in 1 is designed to provide max comfort. The flexible gooseneck allows you to point the glass and light where you want, and then frees your hands. It now also has a USB port built into the side of the clamp, so you can conveniently charge your small mobile devices.
- LOVED BY CRAFTERS & HOBBYISTS: Reviewers have used it for sewing, cross stitch, knitting, jewelry making, needlepoint, painting, embroidery, repairing electronics etc. Here's what they say: "Perfect for threading needles with ease." "Lights allow me to see true colors." "A life saver when stitches have dropped." "Enough room under the glass to solder." "A true helper for older eyes and very small electronics."
- ADJUSTABLE GOOSENECK - GREAT FOR PUZZLES & FINE CRAFTS: The Pro Flex Magnifying Lamp has a 13.5 inch gooseneck that bends in any direction so you can position it exactly how you need. It's easy to adjust the head even while the light is in use as the light stays cool to the touch. This is perfect for reading, needlework, crafts, woodwork or professional use. The light is dimmable, to allow for more versatile use; you can even leave it off if you like, and just use the lens for magnification.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED WARRANTY ON BRIGHTECH'S MODERN LIGHTED MAGNIFIER: We proudly stand behind all of our products 100 , which is why we offer a Full 3 Year Warranty. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us because our number one goal is customer satisfaction and we are committed to making it right for you.
|$23.99||08/15/2019 06:32:10 GMT - Details|
Whether you miss curling up with a good book or piecing together jigsaw puzzles, Brightech's LightView Pro Flex lets you get closer to your pastimes again. This LED Magnifier Lamp comes strongly recommended for anyone facing challenges due to macular degeneration. It works well for knitting, sewing, or stitching - and also for soldering circuit boards! Mount to a stand in your garage or workshop, and you'll be able to see the most precise details and spot the smallest flaws in any task with our 1.75X lens.This version of LightView Pro Flex gives you more options for positioning the lamp. The Magnifier comes with two different "feet", a pre-attached clamp, to provide a strong, stays-in-place grip on the arm of a chair or the side of a table, and a sturdy weighted base that the clamp can be attached to for tabletop use. p>Unlike rooms lighted by incandescent or fluorescent lamps, Brightech's LightView Pro Flex always stays comfortably cool, even after several hours of use. A great choice for a craft lamp, it provides bright white light without glare, consumes less energy, and never gets hot. It can be used at half brightness for when you don't need as much extra light. We make our Magnifier lens of genuine diopter glass; cheaper units only paste plastic magnifying sheets onto ordinary glass. Brightech's high-quality 3 5/8-inch diameter lens magnifies 1.75 times - eliminating eyestrain for elderly readers. There are other magnifier lamps out there, but none of them has the quality or workmanship of a Brightech lamp. None of them has the vivid daylight hues of power-bill-saving LED. The 30 LED lights embedded here use only 6 watts altogether - a model of efficiency!
|Product Group||Home Improvement|