whatshotBest New Price Sold by Amazon$239.00Updated: 05/17/2019 07:14:56 GMT - Details
scanner Scannable Barcode for UPC 850697008069
- TESLA CHARGING ADAPTOR FOR YOUR NON-TESLA CAR! Don't be caught staring at a Tesla Charging Station while your car is low on electrons! Connect your non-Tesla electric vehicle to ANY Tesla HPWC, Destination Charger, or UMC. Not compatible with Tesla Supercharger Stations
- DURABLE Our super flexible, durable 40 Amp rated cable is custom built in the USA. Additionally, our proprietary welded aluminum inlet handle is fabricated in the USA - It's strong enough for you to DRIVE over without crushing. Each of our products is designed and assembled by EV enthusiasts in San Diego, CA. The machined delrin Tesla inlet contains OEM spec, silver plated pins.
- PORTABLE Jdapter Stub is designed to be easily stowed in your vehicle - out of the way until you need it.
- GUARANTEED Your purchase of a Jdapter Stub is protected by a 1 year limited warranty against defect or internal component issues.
- SAFE Jdapter Stub is manufactured to meet or exceed all original SAE J1772 safety specifications. Each unit is manufactured using mil-spec pneumatic pin crimping procedures, and carefully inspected and tested before shipping.
|$239.00||05/17/2019 07:14:56 GMT - Details|
JDaptor Stub is an adaptor that allows a Telsa charge station to recharge a J1772 car, like a Nissan LEAF, BMW i3, Audi eTron, Volvo SUV, GM Spark EV, Volt and Bolt, VW eGolf, etc. The Tesla charge stations are commonly referred to as "HPWC", or "High Power Wall Connector", or "Destination Charger", or "UMC", or "Mobile Connector" Note: these have been sold by other suppliers that no longer sell them by the name of TeslaTap - Tesla to J-1772 Adapter - 40 AMP - Tesla is the registered trademark of Tesla Inc. and is not affiliated with Quick Charge Power.
|Brand||Quick Charge Power|
|Label||Quick Charge Power|
|Manufacturer||Quick Charge Power|
|Product Group||Automotive Parts and Accessories|
|Publisher||Quick Charge Power|
|Studio||Quick Charge Power|