Barcode for Venom Pro Quad 400 Watt 7 Amp 4-Port AC/DC Multi-Chemistry LiPo, LiHV, NiMH Battery Balance Charger with Two 5V 2.3A USB Outputs with XT60, Deans, HXT, Tamiya, EC3, JST
Marketplaces and prices shown matched UPC number 873067005284 during our search.
whatshotBest New Price Sold by Amazon$231.80Updated: 06/13/2019 21:12:19 GMT - Details
scanner Scannable Barcode for UPC 873067005284
- 4 Dedicated 100W 7A Maximum Channels for Fast Charging Four Batteries at One Time.
- Two 5V 2.3A Outputs for Charging USB Devices While Also Charging Four Batteries.
- Charge All Popular Battery Chemistries: LiPo, LiHV, LiFe, Li-Ion, NiMH, NiCD, and Pb
- Intelligent Modes Including: Charge, Balance, Fast Charge, Storage, Discharge, and NiMH/NiCd Cycle.
- Backed with Proven US Support and Venom's Industry Leading Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Product Name Variations
- Venom Pro Quad 400 Watt (100W x 4) 7 Amp 4-Port AC/DC Multi-Chemistry LiPo, LiHV, NiMH Battery Balance Charger with Two 5V 2.3A USB Outputs with XT60, Deans, HXT, Tamiya, EC3, JST
- Venom Pro Quad 400W/7A 4-Port AC/DC Multi-Chemistry LiPo, LiHV and NiMH Battery Balance Charger with Two 5V/2.3A USB Outputs
|$231.80||06/13/2019 21:12:19 GMT - Details|
|$263.99||06/13/2019 21:12:45 GMT|
Building on the success of our Pro Duo charger, the Venom Pro Quad 4-port, 7.0A Multi-Chemistry balance charger is the ultimate solution for hobbyists looking to charge multiple packs quickly and conveniently.Featuring a monolithic vertical stance, this charger saves valuable bench space by providing four complete charging circuits, each with its own dedicated 100W integrated power supply in a footprint similar to most single output chargers.Having four dedicated power supplies in one compact package means all four channels are able to receive 100W of power, ensuring you are not diluting your amp rate when charging two, three, or four packs simultaneously. Discreetly located on the back of the charger are two powerful USB 2.3 Amp charging ports to conveniently power your USB devices.Menu navigation is made easy with a five-button control interface and brightly backlit LCD screen. All the most common battery chemistries are supported including: LiPo, LiHV, LiFe, Li-Ion, NiMH, NiCD, and Pb with a complete assortment of charge leads included in the box along with extra long balance leads to make safe charging in a LiPo sack effortless.Venom Limited Lifetime Warranty, We are certain of the quality of all Venom products. Therefore, all Venom products come with our Limited Lifetime Warranty, which covers defects in materials or workmanship for the life of the product. Venom will repair or, in its discretion, replace defective product free of charge for a period of 1 year from the original date of purchase. After that, for any defective product you will receive a credit equal to thirty percent of retail price toward the purchase of a new Venom product of the same size and type. We reserve the right to substitute different sizes or types of replacement product for product sizes or types that have been discontinued.This is a non-transferable warranty and does not cover normal wear and tear, physical damage , battery failure due to over-discharge or any damage resulting from improper use .This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.To make a warranty claim, please submit a support case at www.manufacturer's website or call us at 1-800-705-0620.Specifications
Best Price: $5.00