Barcode for Love To Dream Swaddle UP, Gray, Small, 7-13 lbs, Dramatically Better Sleep, Allow Baby to Sleep in Their Preferred arms up Position for self-Soothing, snug fit Calms Startle Reflex
Marketplaces and prices shown matched UPC number 786417113037 during our search.
whatshotBest New Price Sold by Amazon$29.95Updated: 06/13/2019 18:24:47 GMT - Details
scanner Scannable Barcode for UPC 786417113037
- Regal Lager is the ONLY authorized seller of Love To Dream products on Amazon. To avoid receiving inferior and potentially unsafe counterfeit product, please purchase from our only authorized seller, Regal Lager.
- When babies are placed on their back to sleep, their natural position is arms up so they can self-soothe at night when they wake up.
- The Original Swaddle UP patented design allows for self-soothing, unlike traditional swaddles which hold baby's arms down and frustrate them.
- Dual zipper for easy diaper changes without taking them out of the swaddle and no bothersome snaps, noisy Velcro closures or loose fabric. Wings prevent face scratching
- Swaddle designed for babies 0-3 months, 6.5-13 lbs, up to 22.8 inches. It is not recommended to use a sleeping bag over a wrap or swaddle
- 93 Cotton, 7 Elastane. Snug fit makes your baby feel secure & helps to calm their natural startle reflex
- All seams are sewn on the outside and all zippers are protected so there is nothing rough against baby's skin.
|$29.95||06/13/2019 18:24:47 GMT - Details|
When you place your baby to sleep on their back, their natural position is for their arms to go up. The Love to Dream Swaddle UP Original features a patented design that allows you to swaddle your baby with their arms up in this more natural position. The medical reason behind baby's desire to have access to their hands is that when they wake up at night, they want to self-soothe, which is simply stroking their cheeks or sucking on their hands. If they are swaddled with their arms restricted, they cannot do this, which causes them to wake, get frustrated, and try to get out of traditional swaddles. The Swaddle UP is a stretchy blend of cotton and Elastane designed to be snug and cozy around their torso, contain baby's arms, and thereby calm the startle reflex, encouraging a long, restful night's sleep for Mom and baby. The Swaddle UP is safer than swaddling your baby with traditional blankets. With the Swaddle UP, there are no difficult wrapping techniques required and no risk of dangerous loose blankets in your baby's crib. The Swaddle UP's dual zippered design allows you to do diaper changes while keeping baby swaddled and has no pesky snaps, noisy Velcro or tricky wrapping, ensuring that your baby stays comfortably swaddled all night. In addition the Swaddle UP has plenty of room for baby to move their legs and hips, and recently received recognition from the International Hip Dysplasia Institute as being a 'Hip Healthy' product. The Love to Dream Original Swaddle UP is Stage 1 in Love to Dream's 3 Stage Sleep System. Since 2008, Love to Dream has been finding simple, yet genius solutions to everyday parenting and baby needs. The best news of all is that our products work. So everyone in the family will achieve a better night's sleep. Functionality, usefulness and innovation are key for Love to Dream.
|Brand||Love to Dream|
|Label||Love To Dream|
|Manufacturer||Love To Dream|
|Product Group||Lawn & Patio|
|Publisher||Love To Dream|
|Studio||Love To Dream|